RM Perera invites you to craft your career and become a key player in shaping the future of the furniture manufacturing industry. As a leading company dedicated to excellence, innovation, and impeccable craftsmanship, we offer exciting opportunities for individuals passionate about making a mark in this dynamic field.
• Lead the Finance department.
• Carry out day-to-day finance functions, liaising with bankers, and managing working capital efficiencies.
• Efficiently managed debtors, creditors, and inventory.
• Financial reporting activities included preparing monthly financial statements, MI reports, and budgets, and presenting them to management.
• Handled tax-related areas, liaising with external auditors and other regulatory bodies
• Promoting the company’s products and services to target markets.
• Working closely with the Director of Marketing by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding customer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting improvements to achieve the company’s overall marketing goals.
• Coordinating promotional activities and working closely with advertising and digital agencies